ritareads

I'm a reader, hear me roar!

rita, 22. ♥ books.

goodreads.

White Cat (The Curse Workers, #1)
Holly Black
Gone Girl
Gillian Flynn
Fangirl
Rainbow Rowell
Let it Snow - John Green,  Maureen Johnson,  Lauren Myracle More of a 3.5.Last year around the holiday season I've read Dash & Lily's Book of Dares. This year I wanted to read something similar and Let It Snow was just the right kind of book.There were three holiday romances by three different authors, which were connected somehow.The Jubilee Express by Maureen Johnson:I liked Jubilee. Just the name sounds so christmas-y. It was such a nice read and I liked how it turned out. It was somewhat corny, but still adorable.The Cheertastic Christmas Miracle by John Green:This was my favorite story of the book. It reminded me a bit of Looking for Alaska because of the names the characters had. "The Duke" and "JP". I just thought that this romance was the cutest of them all.and finally The Patron Saint of Pigs by Lauren Myracle:At first I just didn't like Addie, the main character. She was just so self-absorbed and didn't even notice it. But I liked the part with the teacup pig a lot. That's when the story began to unravel and I thought the ending was there way too fast. It felt all a bit rushed, but all in all a nice Christmas read.All of the stories combined are very lovely and I loved the Christmas theme and I'll continue reading Christmas reads every December.